Child Care Certificate Programs
THE INDUSTRY LEADER FOR ONLINE
Child Care Orientation Certificate
Upon satisfactorily completing the Child Care Orientation Certificate program, students should be able to:
- Identify common health and safety hazards in the early childhood setting
- Identify signs of child abuse and requirements for mandated reporters
- Identify effective ways teachers can communicate with families
- Identify recommended health, hygiene, and fitness practices
- Identify basic principles of early childhood development
- Identify indicators of effective curriculum
- Identify developmentally appropriate activities across a range of content areas
- Identify key issues and recommended practices with regard to diversity and inclusion, and special needs inclusion in the early childhood environment
Students enrolled in the Child Care Orientation Certificate program are assessed using the following methods:
- Competency based multiple-choice questions
- End of Course Quizzes in multiple-choice format – Students must pass each quiz with a grade of 70% or better to complete the course
- Cumulative Final Exam in multiple-choice format – Students must pass with a grade of 70% or better to complete the certificate program
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must have access to a computer and printer
- Must have a valid email address
- Must be able to speak, read, and write well enough in the language the course is presented in to understand and complete the course material
Textbook Information: No textbook is required to complete CCEI’s Child Care Orientation Certificate program.
Prospective students are strongly encouraged to check with their licensing representatives to determine each program’s applicability toward state requirements.
Setting: Infant-Toddler, Preschool, and Family Child Care
Program Code: 4201-SPC
Program Length: 12 Hours
IACET CEU Value: 1.2 CEUs
Program Start Date: Rolling Enrollment – Start Anytime
Program End Date: 60 days from enrollment date
Tuition Cost: $129
Ready to take the next step?
Not Sure Online Child Care Training is Right for You? Take a Trial Course on Us Today!
psst…. you get to test drive our platform for free!